Removes cobwebs, scratches, stubbon deposits, and traces from acid rain and chemical reagents from the car body. Restores the transparency of car headlights and removes scuffs, scratches, and yellowed layer of plastic. Does not contain silicones and waxes.
- One compound for the car body and headlights;
- Can be used both manually and with a polisher;
- Restores the car body surface to its original gloss;
- Easy to apply, rub off and remove;
- Holds under the polishing wheel during the polishing process;
- Does not contain silicones and waxes;
- The polishing effect does not disappear after washing the car.
Stuff: clean cloth, container with water, abrasive paper or abrasive discs P800-P1500 for headlights and P1500-P3000 for car body paintwork, masking tape.
It is recommended to apply the polish at the temperature of 10-25°C. Do not use on a hot surface or in direct sunlight.
For the car body:
- 1. Wash the car body;
- 2. If necessary cover the painted areas around the surface to be treated with masking tape;
- 3. To remove large scratches that do not reach the enamel, it is necessary to use abrasives of granularity P1500-P3000 for preliminary treatment. To remove deeper scratches and chips, it is necessary to use other means, for example wax pencils, or paint the parts;
- 4. Clean the surface with a damp cloth and dry;
- 5. Apply 1-2 grams of polish to a clean and dry area of the surface to be treated;
- 6. Grind the composition with a polishing wheel of medium hardness using a grinder at 1000-2000 rpm, repeat the procedure if necessary;
- 7. Wash the car body area to be treated with water.
For the headlights:
- 1. Wash the headlights of the car;
- 2. Cover the paintwork around the headlights with masking tape;
- 3. Rub the headlights in circular motions with abrasive materials P800, periodically moistening them with water until large scratches are removed;
- 4. Clean the surface with a damp cloth;
- 5. Repeat the treatment of the headlights with abrasives P1500 in a circular motion, periodically moistening with water, until the surface is evenly matted;
- 6. Clean the surface with a damp cloth and dry it;
- 7. Apply 1-2 grams of polish to a clean and dry area of the surface to be treated;
- 8. Rub the compound in circular motions by hand with a cloth or using a soft polishing wheel with a grinder at 1000-2000 rpm;
- 9. Wash the headlight with water.